Our Typical Provider Client: Dedicated to Creating High Performing Perioperative and Periprocedural Systems
Twin Peaks Group works with hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers that are committed to achieving outstanding performance. Our clients seek better surgical outcomes, increased throughput and improved financial performance from their perioperative and periprocedural systems.
Do You Struggle With These Or Related Problems?
- A surgical complication rate that is too high
- Delays throughout the day
- Operating rooms not being used to staff capacity
- Excessive overtime and challenges in managing labor on nights, weekends and holidays
- Trying to decide whether to build new or renovate?
- Unrealized return on investment for technology initiatives
If one or more of these challenges describes your perioperative environment, maybe it’s time you talked to Twin Peaks Group.
What kind of healthcare providers are most likely to succeed using our “process-oriented” approach?
- You’re committed to quality as a pathway to achieving a competitive leadership position
- You focus on and are committed to a “patient first” philosophy
- You’re interested in a “systems-oriented” approach to perioperative problem solving
- You seek “best in class” branding and reputation
- You’re open to innovation and trying new things
- You recognize the importance of evidence-based decision making
Now that you know the kind of clients we work with, the issues we help them solve, and what our best clients need to ensure their success, find out more about how we work and the results you can expect.